ONLINE – login information will be emailed within 3 business days of registration
Domestic: $675International: $875
Continuous enrolment max one year – 3.9 CEUs
This online refresher course is designed for practicing cytotechnologists and those re-entering the field. This course will challenge you to explore the cellular content of the gynecological area of the human body and expose you to new and dynamic features of the cell as it undergoes morphological changes.
Recommended by the CMLTO as meeting the didactic requirements for practice in gynecological cytology.
Online assignments, final online exam
Anyone requiring a refresher course or referred by the CMLTO.
• Review preparation and staining techniques
• Discuss common abnormalities including inflammatory processes, micro-organisms, benign processes and squamous intraepithelial lesions
• Understand standard reporting terminology
• Review criteria of malignancy
• Study cancer of the cervix
Gynecological Cytology – CY611
COVID Vaccine Requirement:
Effective September 7th all learners, faculty and staff must provide proof of at least one-dose of approved COVID-19 vaccine to participate in any in-person learning or on-site activities. Proof of full vaccination will be required as of October 8th, 2021.
- Select button “View Available Sections and Registration”
- This page contains 3 boxes. Click on the “Sign In” box
- If you have a Self service account, sign in here. If you do not, then create an account.
- Select your course/section by clicking the “Add” button which will send the course to your cart.
- To move on to payment, click the blue “Register” button.
- Once payment has been processed, registration is complete.