Image Interpretation for Radiological Technologists
ONLINE – login information will be emailed within 3 business days of registration
Domestic: $635International: $812
Continuous enrolment max one year – 48 study hours
Radiological technologists learn to recognize pathologies as they gain more experience in a clinical setting, and as the radiographer role continues to grow. With the implementation of radiographer abnormality detection schemes (RADS) or “red-dot systems” in countries such as the UK, RTs have an opportunity to expand their knowledge and understanding of the images they produce. This course will introduce the concept of “red dot systems”, provide the MRT (R) with a systematic method for reviewing radiographs, and will provide information on the clinical assessment, radiography and image interpretation of each anatomical area.
Healthcare professionals in medical radiation sciences
MRT (R) Designation
Image Interpretation for Radiological Technologists – IG805
COVID Vaccine Requirement:
Effective September 7th all learners, faculty and staff must provide proof of at least one-dose of approved COVID-19 vaccine to participate in any in-person learning or on-site activities. Proof of full vaccination will be required as of October 8th, 2021.
- Select button “View Available Sections and Registration”
- This page contains 3 boxes. Click on the “Sign In” box
- If you have a Self service account, sign in here. If you do not, then create an account.
- Select your course/section by clicking the “Add” button which will send the course to your cart.
- To move on to payment, click the blue “Register” button.
- Once payment has been processed, registration is complete.