Image Interpretation for Radiological Technologists
ONLINE – login information will be emailed within 3 business days of registration
Domestic: $773International: $1005
Continuous enrolment max one year – 48 study hours
Radiological Technologists learn to recognize pathologies as they gain more experience in a clinical setting, and as the radiographer role continues to grow. With the implementation of radiographer abnormality detection schemes (RADS) or “red-dot systems” in countries such as the UK, Radiological Technologists have an opportunity to expand their knowledge and understanding of the images they produce.
This course will:
• Introduce the concept of “red dot systems”
• Provide the MRT (R) with a systematic method for reviewing radiographs
• Provide information on the clinical assessment, radiography and image interpretation of each anatomical area.
Healthcare professionals in medical radiation sciences
MRT (R) Designation
Image Interpretation for Radiological Technologists – IG805
COVID Vaccine Requirement:
Proof of full vaccination (2 doses) for all learners is required for all onsite attendance at Michener. Fully online courses do not require proof of vaccination.
- Select button “View Available Sections and Registration”
- This page contains 3 boxes. Click on the “Sign In” box
- If you have a Self service account, sign in here. If you do not, then create an account.
- Select your course/section by clicking the “Add” button which will send the course to your cart.
- To move on to payment, click the blue “Register” button.
- Once payment has been processed, registration is complete.