Leading and Managing People
Online – login information will be emailed on the course start date
See below for registration information.
12 weeks – 4.8 CEU
• To understand and be able to manage the transition into the role of manager
• To ensure the best people are hired and retained
• To be able to manage employee performance
• To lead a team to work together effectively
• To solve problems and make decisions
Individual assignments, participation and journals
New Clinical Managers – All Disciplines
Leading and Managing People (CMC110) is part of the Clinical Management Certificate Program. Skills learned in this course allow New Clinical Managers to effectively lead others to contribute to and achieve clinic/department purposes and goals.
|Code||Course Title||Format||Tuition||Date(s)||Register By||Availability|
|CMC110-FE1||Leading and Managing People||Online||$1,012.00||Sep-08-2020 to Nov-27-2020||Aug-28-2020||Open|