Leading and Managing People
Online – login information will be emailed on the course start date
Domestic: $799 International: $1042
12 weeks – 4.8 CEU
• To understand and be able to manage the transition into the role of manager
• To ensure the best people are hired and retained
• To be able to manage employee performance
• To lead a team to work together effectively
• To solve problems and make decisions
Individual assignments, participation and journals
New Clinical Managers – All Disciplines
Leading and Managing People (CMC110) is part of the Clinical Management Certificate Program. Skills learned in this course allow New Clinical Managers to effectively lead others to contribute to and achieve clinic/department purposes and goals.
COVID Vaccine Requirement:
Effective September 7th all learners, faculty and staff must provide proof of at least one-dose of approved COVID-19 vaccine to participate in any in-person learning or on-site activities. Proof of full vaccination will be required as of October 8th, 2021.
- Select button “View Available Sections and Registration”
- This page contains 3 boxes. Click on the “Sign In” box
- If you have a Self service account, sign in here. If you do not, then create an account.
- Select your course/section by clicking the “Add” button which will send the course to your cart.
- To move on to payment, click the blue “Register” button.
- Once payment has been processed, registration is complete.