Managing Artificial Intelligence Implementation
$1475 domestic / $1918 international
This course will focus on managing AI implementations in the healthcare environment. Students will explore the benefits of AI, identify opportunities where AI can be employed and develop an understanding of how to design solutions that will be adapted by healthcare providers, patients and other stakeholders.
Topics that will be covered:
- Ways by which AI Improves Productivity
- Identifying Opportunities for Applying AI
- Product and Development Management
- Lessons from early EHR Implementations
- Human Factors Engineering
- Patient Care in a Digitally enabled Environment
- Validating, Piloting and Scaling Up Solutions
- Preparing for Implementing AI Solutions and Challenges
- Technological Solutions and Tools for Implementing AI Applications
- Jobs and Skills in a AI enabled World
- Preparing your Staff for AI Tools
Must successfully complete:
- AI Fundamentals
- AI and Data Science
COVID Vaccine Requirement:
Effective September 7th all learners, faculty and staff must provide proof of at least one-dose of approved COVID-19 vaccine to participate in any in-person learning or on-site activities. Proof of full vaccination will be required as of October 8th, 2021.
- Select button “View Available Sections and Registration”
- This page contains 3 boxes. Click on the “Sign In” box
- If you have a Self service account, sign in here. If you do not, then create an account.
- Select your course/section by clicking the “Add” button which will send the course to your cart.
- To move on to payment, click the blue “Register” button.
- Once payment has been processed, registration is complete.