Managing Artificial Intelligence Implementation
Please see below
This course will focus on managing AI implementations in the healthcare environment. Students will explore the benefits of AI, identify opportunities where AI can be employed and develop an understanding of how to design solutions that will be adapted by healthcare providers, patients and other stakeholders.
Topics that will be covered:
- Ways by which AI Improves Productivity
- Identifying Opportunities for Applying AI
- Product and Development Management
- Lessons from early EHR Implementations
- Human Factors Engineering
- Patient Care in a Digitally enabled Environment
- Validating, Piloting and Scaling Up Solutions
- Preparing for Implementing AI Solutions and Challenges
- Technological Solutions and Tools for Implementing AI Applications
- Jobs and Skills in a AI enabled World
- Preparing your Staff for AI Tools
Must successfully complete:
- AI Fundamentals
- AI and Data Science
Managing Artificial Intelligence Implementation AINT131
COVID Vaccine Requirement:
Proof of full vaccination (2 doses) for all learners is required for all onsite attendance at Michener. Fully online courses do not require proof of vaccination.
- Select button “View Available Sections and Registration”
- This page contains 3 boxes. Click on the “Sign In” box
- If you have a Self service account, sign in here. If you do not, then create an account.
- Select your course/section by clicking the “Add” button which will send the course to your cart.
- To move on to payment, click the blue “Register” button.
- Once payment has been processed, registration is complete.