Managing Quality and Patient Safety in Health Care
Online – login information will be emailed on the course start date
Domestic: $847 International: $1101
12 weeks – 4.8 CEU
• To understand the role of quality in management
• To be able to develop program / department measurement and tracking
• To use information to support effective decision making
• To integrate quality into operational improvement
• To integrate quality into and support a culture of patient safety
Individual assignments, group case study, test, participation
New Clinical Managers – All Disciplines
Managing Quality and Patient Safety in Healthcare (CMC130) is part of the Clinical Management Certificate Program. This course enables New Clinical Managers to understand quality control and patient safety in a healthcare setting.
COVID Vaccine Requirement:
Proof of full vaccination will be required.
Instructions to upload proof of COVID vaccination to Self Service
- Select button “View Available Sections and Registration”
- This page contains 3 boxes. Click on the “Sign In” box
- If you have a Self service account, sign in here. If you do not, then create an account.
- Select your course/section by clicking the “Add” button which will send the course to your cart.
- To move on to payment, click the blue “Register” button.
- Once payment has been processed, registration is complete.