Online – login information will be emailed within 3 business days of registration
Domestic: $375International: $489
Continuous enrolment max one year – 3.6 CEU
Robert Miner, MSc (NM)
This online self-study course will provide you with the necessary written and verbal skills to succeed in your chosen medical profession.
The required textbook provides numerous exercises to practice the terminology and many colour diagrams to help you visualize the body structures and conditions. The medical terminology language is tied together using case studies as well as examples of operative and diagnostic reports, laboratory results, and x-ray reports. The textbook also includes a CD-ROM (or access to a website, depending on the edition) that provides additional information, images, and video and audio clips to further help you understand the medical terminology as well as pronunciation of relevant words for each chapter.
Online assignments, final online exam
Anyone working or preparing to work in healthcare
You will access readings, graded lesson assignments, and the final examination online. You will receive a certificate upon successful completion of the course.
Medical Terminology – GK800
COVID Vaccine Requirement:
Effective September 7th all learners, faculty and staff must provide proof of at least one-dose of approved COVID-19 vaccine to participate in any in-person learning or on-site activities. Proof of full vaccination will be required as of October 8th, 2021.
- Select button “View Available Sections and Registration”
- This page contains 3 boxes. Click on the “Sign In” box
- If you have a Self service account, sign in here. If you do not, then create an account.
- Select your course/section by clicking the “Add” button which will send the course to your cart.
- To move on to payment, click the blue “Register” button.
- Once payment has been processed, registration is complete.