Multimodality Imaging for Medical Radiation Sciences
ONLINE – login information will be emailed within 3 business days of registration
Domestic: $673International: $875
Continuous enrolment max one year – 48 study hours
Robert Miner, MSc (NM)
The recent wave of new and future multimodality technologies is significantly impacting diagnostic imaging and the current practice of medical radiation technologists. This course will cover current and future technologies relevant to the medical radiation sciences. Topics that will be discussed: image fusion, attenuation correction, CT, MRI, SPECT, PET, optical imaging and hybrid imaging (SPECT/CT, PET/CT and PET/MRI). Review the established modalities (CT, MRI, SPECT, PET) and delve into the implementation and applications of current and future multimodality technologies.
Online tests and online final exam
Multimodality Imaging for Medical Radiation Sciences – IG808
COVID Vaccine Requirement:
Proof of full vaccination will be required.
Instructions to upload proof of COVID vaccination to Self Service
- Select button “View Available Sections and Registration”
- This page contains 3 boxes. Click on the “Sign In” box
- If you have a Self service account, sign in here. If you do not, then create an account.
- Select your course/section by clicking the “Add” button which will send the course to your cart.
- To move on to payment, click the blue “Register” button.
- Once payment has been processed, registration is complete.