Musculoskeletal Ultrasound for Sonographers
Online – login information will be emailed within 3 business days of registration.
Domestic: $1111International: $1444
Maximum 1 year
Build your MSK skills with this online learning opportunity for practicing sonographers. Exposure to musculoskeletal exams that are commonly requested and the scanning skills necessary to identify and accurately image encountered pathologies. The course will include anatomy and typical pathologies for upper and lower extremities, generalized scanning for soft tissues and refresher on pathological and artifactual appearances in MSK studies.
Online quizzes and exam.
This course is designed for sonography healthcare practitioners and MSK radiology residents
Practicing/registered sonographers, MSK radiology residents
- scanning basics and pitfalls of MSK ultrasound
- basic pathologies of MSK system
- shoulder, upper arm and elbow
- wrist and hand
- hip, knee and thigh
- foot, ankle and calf
Musculoskeletal Ultrasound for Sonographers – IG812
COVID Vaccine Requirement:
Proof of full vaccination (2 doses) for all learners is required for all onsite attendance at Michener. Fully online courses do not require proof of vaccination.
- Select button “View Available Sections and Registration”
- This page contains 3 boxes. Click on the “Sign In” box
- If you have a Self service account, sign in here. If you do not, then create an account.
- Select your course/section by clicking the “Add” button which will send the course to your cart.
- To move on to payment, click the blue “Register” button.
- Once payment has been processed, registration is complete.