Musculoskeletal Sonography for Advanced Practice
Online – login information will be emailed within 3 business days of registration.
Domestic: $989International: $1292
Maximum 1 year
Build your MSK skills with this online learning opportunity for practicing sonographers. Exposure to musculoskeletal exams that are commonly requested and the scanning skills necessary to identify and accurately image encountered pathologies. The course will include anatomy and typical pathologies for upper and lower extremities, generalized scanning for soft tissues and refresher on pathological and artifactual appearances in MSK studies.
Online quizzes and exam.
This course is designed for advanced practice, sonography healthcare practitioners.
- scanning basics and pitfalls of MSK ultrasound
- basic pathologies of MSK system
- shoulder, upper arm and elbow
- wrist and hand
- hip, knee and thigh
- foot, ankle and calf
Musculoskeletal Sonography for Advanced Practice – IG812
COVID Vaccine Requirement:
Effective September 7th all learners, faculty and staff must provide proof of at least one-dose of approved COVID-19 vaccine to participate in any in-person learning or on-site activities. Proof of full vaccination will be required as of October 8th, 2021.
- Select button “View Available Sections and Registration”
- This page contains 3 boxes. Click on the “Sign In” box
- If you have a Self service account, sign in here. If you do not, then create an account.
- Select your course/section by clicking the “Add” button which will send the course to your cart.
- To move on to payment, click the blue “Register” button.
- Once payment has been processed, registration is complete.