Pathology for MRI Technologists
ONLINE – login information will be emailed within 3 business days of registration
Domestic: $736International: $956
Continuous enrolment max one year – 48 study hours
Explore an introduction to the basic principles of pathology and the related anatomy as seen in MRI. Recognizing the MRI appearance of common pathologies will aid the technologist in selecting proper imaging techniques and appropriate scan coverage. The course is divided into pathologies by anatomical regions and systems: musculoskeletal, gastrointestinal, reproductive and nervous system.
Online tests and online final assignment
Healthcare professionals in medical radiation sciences
Pathology for MRI Technologists – IG807
- Select button “View Available Sections and Registration”
- This page contains 3 boxes. Click on the “Sign In” box
- If you have a Self service account, sign in here. If you do not, then create an account.
- Select your course/section by clicking the “Add” button which will send the course to your cart.
- To move on to payment, click the blue “Register” button.
- Once payment has been processed, registration is complete.
COVID Vaccine Requirement:
Proof of full vaccination (2 doses) for all learners is required for all onsite attendance at Michener. Fully online courses do not require proof of vaccination.