Patient Preparation and Safety in MRI
ONLINE- login information will be emailed within 3 business days of registration
Domestic: $398International: $517
Maximum 1 year
Upon successful completion of the course, the Learner will have:
- Achieved the skill base to review and assess requisitions related to MRI
- Achieved the skill base to protocol requisitions while maintain the MRI safety
- Ability to identify any MRI safety concern resulting in better patient care management
- Achieve the skill base to review and assess requisitions related to MRI, and pre-screening patients
- Develop the ability to identify any MRI safety concern resulting in better patient care management
Online assignment, quizzes and test
Healthcare professionals in medical radiation sciences- MRI
There are no prerequisites for this course.
- Physics Review
- Bio-effects and Physical Hazards
- Surgical Implants and Devices
- Screening and Contraindications
- Contrast Injection/NSF
- Emergency Procedures
Patient Preparation and Safety in MRI – IG810
COVID Vaccine Requirement:
Proof of full vaccination will be required.
Instructions to upload proof of COVID vaccination to Self Service
- Select button “View Available Sections and Registration”
- This page contains 3 boxes. Click on the “Sign In” box
- If you have a Self service account, sign in here. If you do not, then create an account.
- Select your course/section by clicking the “Add” button which will send the course to your cart.
- To move on to payment, click the blue “Register” button.
- Once payment has been processed, registration is complete.