Pediatric Physical Assessment- New Virtual online Delivery
Virtual(live) interactive delivery of the workshop.
Domestic $275 , International $412.50
1 day – 9am to 5pm online live virtual course
A well-performed history and the physical examination in children remain the most important tools to reach correct diagnosis and management. In this virtual workshop, you will learn the key steps in performing pediatric physical assessment. Your facilitator, an experienced pediatric practitioner will integrate theory with practice through lectures and case studies online to enhance your knowledge and skills.
Upon completion of the virtual workshop learners will be able to:
- Describe elements of a comprehensive history for children of different ages (infants, toddler, preschool, and adolescents).
- Identify communication strategies to improve the quality of data collected.
- Utilize a Pediatric Systematic approach for pediatric physical assessment
- Conduct system specific assessments and identify examples of abnormal findings in each.
- Describe differences in the sequence of physical assessment and techniques according to the age and developmental stage of the child.
- Interpret pediatric vitals signs in relation to clinical conditions
- Recognize red flags in pediatric conditions
Written test at the end of the session.
Health care professionals working with children.
This course is also available by contract for on-site delivery. Please email email@example.com for information.
- Students must have access to a computer that meets the minimum system requirements, access to the Internet, and an e-mail account
- Access to and basic proficiency with a PDF reader, Microsoft Word, and Microsoft PowerPoint are also required as they are used to access course material and submit evaluation items
PC723 – Pediatric Physical Assessment (New Virtual online Delivery)
COVID Vaccine Requirement:
Effective September 7th all learners, faculty and staff must provide proof of at least one-dose of approved COVID-19 vaccine to participate in any in-person learning or on-site activities. Proof of full vaccination will be required as of October 8th, 2021.
- Select button “View Available Sections and Registration”
- This page contains 3 boxes. Click on the “Sign In” box
- If you have a Self service account, sign in here. If you do not, then create an account.
- Select your course/section by clicking the “Add” button which will send the course to your cart.
- To move on to payment, click the blue “Register” button.
- Once payment has been processed, registration is complete.