Principles of Clinical Research I
Online – login information will be emailed on the course start date
See below for course fee
12 weeks – 4.8 CEU
Debbie Warner, RN, CCRC
This introductory course will provide the basics in clinical research, including terminology, roles and responsibilities, regulations and regulatory bodies and understanding adverse events in the clinical trial environment.
Individual assignments, group case study, test, participation
Healthcare professionals interested in clinical research
Course registration will close once maximum number of students enroll. Register as soon as you can!
• Phases of clinical research
• Role of clinical research in the development and marketing of therapeutic interventions
• Elements of a clinical trial
• Terminology associated with research trials
• Roles and responsibilities of personnel and organizations involved in clinical trials
• Importance of regulations relating to the conduct of clinical trials [ICH, FDA, TPD]
• Audits and inspections
• Requirements for the reporting of Adverse
Principles of Clinical Research I (CRCR130) is part of the Clinical Research Program. This course is for healthcare professionals interested in clinical research that need to develop the basic skills for a clinical trial environment.
|Code||Course Title||Format||Tuition||Date(s)||Register By||Availability|
|CRCR130-WE1||Principles of Clinical Research 1||Online||$1,012.00||Jan-11-2021 to Apr-02-2021||Jan-04-2021||Open|
|CRCR130-SE1||Principles of Clinical Research 1||Online||$1,012.00||May-03-2021 to Jul-23-2021||Apr-26-2021||Open|