Synchronous Webinars – login information will be emailed
The weekly live-webinar will take place every Tuesday at 7:00-9:00 pm.
This is a new style of delivery and attendance for each weekly webinar is mandatory. Therefore be certain your schedule can accommodate this commitment.
Domestic: $799 International: $1042
12 weeks- 4.8 CEU
- Provide potential and current clinical managers with the skills and techniques associated with Project Management
- Educate the participants about the theory, systems, frameworks and tools of Project Management
- To make the theory real by providing an interactive and innovative group project learning opportunity
Group projects, group case study, reflective paper
Ideal for anyone who has completed the Clinical Management Certificate program.
Any persons aspiring to management positions or recently placed in management position.
New Course Model For Project Management: Students will be required to be online once a week for 2 hours. Your attendance in the once- a- week webinars is a requirement to pass the course. Webinars will be held in the evening. Each synchronous session is interactive and builds upon the previous session material. You will be required to work in groups on many different projects. This will be a networking opportunity with colleagues.
- Phases of a project
- Preparing a project plan
- Managing a project plan
- Leading a project plan
- Practical applications
Project Management – CMC150
COVID Vaccine Requirement:
Effective September 7th all learners, faculty and staff must provide proof of at least one-dose of approved COVID-19 vaccine to participate in any in-person learning or on-site activities. Proof of full vaccination will be required as of October 8th, 2021.
- Select button “View Available Sections and Registration”
- This page contains 3 boxes. Click on the “Sign In” box
- If you have a Self service account, sign in here. If you do not, then create an account.
- Select your course/section by clicking the “Add” button which will send the course to your cart.
- To move on to payment, click the blue “Register” button.
- Once payment has been processed, registration is complete.