Radiological Interpretation for Chiropodists
ONLINE – login information will be emailed within 3 business days of registration
Domestic: $579International: $735
Continuous enrolment max one year – 30 study hours
This self-paced course will allow practicing Chiropodists to update their skills involved in reading and interpreting foot and ankle x-rays. Learners will gain a comprehensive review of the radiographic views commonly ordered in the chiropodist setting, such as reading normal foot and ankle radiographs, and identifying and interpreting radiographs of various foot pathologies.
Topics covered include: review of pedal radiographic views, approaches to reading pedal radiographs, radiographic biomechanical evaluation, common arthridities, infectious arthropathies and osteomyelitis, tarsal coalitions, diabetic charcot foot, and lower extremity bone tumours.
Assignments and final exam online
Chiropodists – Chiropodists would benefit from this course because it allows them to read and interpret foot and ankle x-rays.
Radiological Interpretation for Chiropodists – CH806
COVID Vaccine Requirement:
Effective September 7th all learners, faculty and staff must provide proof of at least one-dose of approved COVID-19 vaccine to participate in any in-person learning or on-site activities. Proof of full vaccination will be required as of October 8th, 2021.
- Select button “View Available Sections and Registration”
- This page contains 3 boxes. Click on the “Sign In” box
- If you have a Self service account, sign in here. If you do not, then create an account.
- Select your course/section by clicking the “Add” button which will send the course to your cart.
- To move on to payment, click the blue “Register” button.
- Once payment has been processed, registration is complete.