Strategic and Operational Planning and Review
Online – login information will be emailed on the course start date
Domestic: $847 International: $1101
12 weeks – 4.8 CEU
• To lead and support others through change
• To understand what a strategic plan is and how it relates to the role of a manager
• To understand the methods used to implement a strategic plan
• To develop implementation plans
• To understand and apply the principles of Project Management
• To understand the review process and the value of it to a manager
• To be able to put all the components together
Individual assignments, group case study, test, participation
New Clinical Managers – All Disciplines
The Strategic and Operational Planning and Review (CMC120) course is part of the Clinical Management Certificate Program. Skills learned in this course allow New Clinical Managers to understand, develop and implement strategic plans.
COVID Vaccine Requirement:
Proof of full vaccination will be required.
Instructions to upload proof of COVID vaccination to Self Service
- Select button “View Available Sections and Registration”
- This page contains 3 boxes. Click on the “Sign In” box
- If you have a Self service account, sign in here. If you do not, then create an account.
- Select your course/section by clicking the “Add” button which will send the course to your cart.
- To move on to payment, click the blue “Register” button.
- Once payment has been processed, registration is complete.