Tutorials in Clinical Chemistry II
ONLINE – login information will be emailed within 3 business days of registration
Domestic: $415 International: $540
Continuous enrolment max one year– 3.9 CEU
Erin Butash MLT, B.Sc., M.Sc.Ed.
Upon completion of this course, the student will demonstrate knowledge of:
- The principles of therapeutic drug monitoring and toxicology, including toxicity and assay of various significant analytes.
- The anatomy and physiology of the several endocrine glands involved in the regulation of homeostasis.
- Mechanisms and laboratory diagnosis of diseases of these endocrine glands.
- Laboratory methods used to assay various hormones used in clinical diagnosis and treatment of endocrine disorders, including interpretation and sources of error.
Online assignments, final online exam
Anyone requiring a refresher course or referred by the CMLTO or CSMLS.
You will access readings, graded lesson assignments, and the final examination online.
• Endocrinology, hormones and pituitary function
• Adrenal function and testing
• Thyroid function and testing
• Therapeutic drug monitoring
• Toxicology testing
Tutorials in Clinical Chemistry II – CC860 – Continuing Education
|Code||Course Title||Format||Tuition||Date(s)||Register By||Availability|
|CC860-YE1||Tutorials in Clinical Chemistry II||Online||$540.00||Jul-29-2021 to Jul-29-2022||Open|