Tutorials in Clinical Chemistry II
ONLINE – login information will be emailed within 3 business days of registration
Domestic: $425International: $555
Continuous enrolment max one year– 3.9 CEU
Erin Butash MLT, B.Sc., M.Sc.Ed.
Upon completion of this course, the student will demonstrate knowledge of:
- The principles of therapeutic drug monitoring and toxicology, including toxicity and assay of various significant analytes.
- The anatomy and physiology of the several endocrine glands involved in the regulation of homeostasis.
- Mechanisms and laboratory diagnosis of diseases of these endocrine glands.
- Laboratory methods used to assay various hormones used in clinical diagnosis and treatment of endocrine disorders, including interpretation and sources of error.
Online assignments, final online exam
Anyone requiring a refresher course or referred by the CMLTO or CSMLS.
You will access readings, graded lesson assignments, and the final examination online.
• Endocrinology, hormones and pituitary function
• Adrenal function and testing
• Thyroid function and testing
• Therapeutic drug monitoring
• Toxicology testing
Tutorials in Clinical Chemistry II – CC860
COVID Vaccine Requirement:
Effective September 7th all learners, faculty and staff must provide proof of at least one-dose of approved COVID-19 vaccine to participate in any in-person learning or on-site activities. Proof of full vaccination will be required as of October 8th, 2021.
- Select button “View Available Sections and Registration”
- This page contains 3 boxes. Click on the “Sign In” box
- If you have a Self service account, sign in here. If you do not, then create an account.
- Select your course/section by clicking the “Add” button which will send the course to your cart.
- To move on to payment, click the blue “Register” button.
- Once payment has been processed, registration is complete.