Tutorials in Clinical Chemistry III
ONLINE – login information will be emailed within 3 business days of registration
Domestic: $477International: $620
continuous enrolment max one year– 3.9 CEU
Erin Butash MLT, B.Sc., M.Sc.Ed.
Upon completion of this course, the student will demonstrate knowledge of:
- the principles and clinical applications of various photometric techniques an instrumentation, including spectrophotometry, atomic absorption photometry, fluorometry, chemiluminescence, turbidimetry, and nephelometry.
- the principles and clinical applications of various electrochemical techniques an instrumentation, including ion-selective electrodes, gas-sensing electrodes, and enzyme electrodes.
- the principles, clinical applications and laboratory methods for electrophoretic and chromatographic separations.
- the principles, clinical applications and laboratory methods for competitive and non-competitive immunoassays.
Online assignments, final online exam
Anyone requiring a refresher course or referred by the CMLTO or CSMLS.
You will access readings, graded lesson assignments, and the final examination online.
- Photometric measuring systems (including spectrophotometry, atomic absorption photometry, nephlometry, turbidimetry).
- Electrochemical measuring systems (including ion selective electrodes, potentiometric, polarographic, amperometric, and coulometric measurement)
- Partition and absorption chromatography
- Electrophoresis and osmometry
Tutorials in Clinical Chemistry III – CC861
COVID Vaccine Requirement:
Proof of full vaccination will be required.
- Select button “View Available Sections and Registration”
- This page contains 3 boxes. Click on the “Sign In” box
- If you have a Self service account, sign in here. If you do not, then create an account.
- Select your course/section by clicking the “Add” button which will send the course to your cart.
- To move on to payment, click the blue “Register” button.
- Once payment has been processed, registration is complete.