Tutorials in Clinical Chemistry III
ONLINE – login information will be emailed within 3 business days of registration
Domestic: $415 International: $540
continuous enrolment max one year– 3.9 CEU
Erin Butash MLT, B.Sc., M.Sc.Ed.
Upon completion of this course, the student will demonstrate knowledge of:
- the principles and clinical applications of various photometric techniques an instrumentation, including spectrophotometry, atomic absorption photometry, fluorometry, chemiluminescence, turbidimetry, and nephelometry.
- the principles and clinical applications of various electrochemical techniques an instrumentation, including ion-selective electrodes, gas-sensing electrodes, and enzyme electrodes.
- the principles, clinical applications and laboratory methods for electrophoretic and chromatographic separations.
- the principles, clinical applications and laboratory methods for competitive and non-competitive immunoassays.
Online assignments, final online exam
Anyone requiring a refresher course or referred by the CMLTO or CSMLS.
You will access readings, graded lesson assignments, and the final examination online.
- Photometric measuring systems (including spectrophotometry, atomic absorption photometry, nephlometry, turbidimetry).
- Electrochemical measuring systems (including ion selective electrodes, potentiometric, polarographic, amperometric, and coulometric measurement)
- Partition and absorption chromatography
- Electrophoresis and osmometry
Tutorials in Clinical Chemistry III – CC861 – Continuing Education
|Code||Course Title||Format||Tuition||Date(s)||Register By||Availability|
|CC861-YE1||Tutorials in Clinical Chemistry III||Online||$540.00||Jul-25-2021 to Jul-25-2022||Open|