Tutorials in Clinical Chemistry I
ONLINE – login information will be emailed within 3 business days of registration
Domestic: $450International: $570
continuous enrolment max one year– 3.9 CEU
Erin Butash MLT, B.Sc., M.Sc.Ed.
Upon successful completion of the course, the Learner will be able to:
- The structure and function of various clinically significant analytes in the human body.
- The anatomy and physiology of several body systems involved in the regulation of homeostasis.
- Mechanisms and laboratory diagnosis of diseases of these systems.
- Laboratory methods used to assay various analytes used in clinical diagnosis and treatment of diseases, including interpretation and sources of error.
Online assignments, final online exam
Anyone requiring a refresher course or referred by the CMLTO or CSMLS.
You will access readings, graded lesson assignments, and the final examination online.
Note: CC859 replaces the former correspondence course CC902. Students who have received credit for CC902 cannot receive credit for CC859.
Topics covered include:
- Proteins and electrophoresis
- Liver function and enzyme testing
- Renal function and urinalysis testing
- Carbohydrates and lipid testing
- Acid-base and electrolyte balance testing
Tutorials in Clinical Chemistry I – CC859
COVID Vaccine Requirement:
Effective September 7th all learners, faculty and staff must provide proof of at least one-dose of approved COVID-19 vaccine to participate in any in-person learning or on-site activities. Proof of full vaccination will be required as of October 8th, 2021.
- Select button “View Available Sections and Registration”
- This page contains 3 boxes. Click on the “Sign In” box
- If you have a Self service account, sign in here. If you do not, then create an account.
- Select your course/section by clicking the “Add” button which will send the course to your cart.
- To move on to payment, click the blue “Register” button.
- Once payment has been processed, registration is complete.