Tutorials in Clinical Chemistry I
ONLINE – login information will be emailed within 3 business days of registration
Domestic: $415 International: $540
continuous enrolment max one year– 3.9 CEU
Erin Butash MLT, B.Sc., M.Sc.Ed.
Upon successful completion of the course, the Learner will be able to:
- The structure and function of various clinically significant analytes in the human body.
- The anatomy and physiology of several body systems involved in the regulation of homeostasis.
- Mechanisms and laboratory diagnosis of diseases of these systems.
- Laboratory methods used to assay various analytes used in clinical diagnosis and treatment of diseases, including interpretation and sources of error.
Online assignments, final online exam
Anyone requiring a refresher course or referred by the CMLTO or CSMLS.
You will access readings, graded lesson assignments, and the final examination online.
Note: CC859 replaces the former correspondence course CC902. Students who have received credit for CC902 cannot receive credit for CC859.
Topics covered include:
- Proteins and electrophoresis
- Liver function and enzyme testing
- Renal function and urinalysis testing
- Carbohydrates and lipid testing
- Acid-base and electrolyte balance testing
Tutorials in Clinical Chemistry I – CC859 – Continuing Education
|Code||Course Title||Format||Tuition||Date(s)||Register By||Availability|
|CC859-YE1||Tutorials in Clinical Chemistry I||Online||$540.00||Jul-25-2021 to Jul-25-2022||Open|