Tutorials in Hematology and Coagulation
ONLINE – login information will be emailed within 3 business days of registration
See below for course fee
Continuous enrolment max one year– 5.5 CEU
This online review course is designed for Medical Laboratory Technologists preparing for National certification examinations or cross-training in Hematology and Coagulation.
Online tests, final online exam
Course evaluation is based on online quizzes and a final online exam.
Anyone requiring a refresher course or referred by the CMLTO or CSMLS.
This is a CMLTO and CSMLS approved refresher course.
• Hemostasis and an introduction to thrombosis.
• Introduction to thrombosis and anticoagulant therapy.
• Disorders of plasma clotting factors.
• Quantitative and qualitative platelet disorders and vascular disorders.
• Chronic Myeloproliferative disorders.
• Chronic Leukemia and related lymphoproliferative disorders.
• Myelodysplastic syndromes.
• Hemolytic anemias.
• Laboratory techniques related to clinical hematology and coagulation.
Tutorials in Hematology and Coagulation – HE837 – Continuing Education
|Code||Course Title||Format||Tuition||Date(s)||Register By||Availability|
|HE837-YE1||Tutorials in Hematology & Coagulation |
~Open For Continuous Enrollment