Tutorials in Histology
ONLINE – login information will be emailed within 3 business days of registration
Domestic: $675International: $875
Continuous enrolment max one year– 5.5 CEU
This online review course is designed for Medical Laboratory Technologists preparing for national certification examinations or cross-training in Histology. This course covers microanatomy and techniques of histotechnology including:
• General principles of staining
• Routine tissue technique
• Special techniques and staining methods
Online assignments, final online exam
You will access readings, graded lesson assignments, and the final examination online.
Anyone requiring a refresher course or referred by the CMLTO.
This is a CMLTO approved refresher course.
Tutorials in Histology – HI901
COVID Vaccine Requirement:
Effective September 7th all learners, faculty and staff must provide proof of at least one-dose of approved COVID-19 vaccine to participate in any in-person learning or on-site activities. Proof of full vaccination will be required as of October 8th, 2021.
- Select button “View Available Sections and Registration”
- This page contains 3 boxes. Click on the “Sign In” box
- If you have a Self service account, sign in here. If you do not, then create an account.
- Select your course/section by clicking the “Add” button which will send the course to your cart.
- To move on to payment, click the blue “Register” button.
- Once payment has been processed, registration is complete.