Tutorials in Microbiology
ONLINE – login information will be emailed within 3 business days of registration
Domestic: $715International: $929
continuous enrolment max one year– 5 CEU
This course covers:
- Commonly isolated bacterial pathogens found in the majority of clinical specimens
- Review basic microbiology and bacterial physiology
- Understand the theory and use of the gram stain
- Discuss the correct uses of various media
- Differentiate and identify commonly isolated bacterial pathogens
Online assignments, final online exam
You will access readings, graded lesson assignments, and the final examination online.
• Commonly isolated bacterial pathogens found in the majority of clinical specimens
• Review basic microbiology and bacterial physiology
• Understand the theory and use of the gram stain
• Discuss the correct uses of various media
• Differentiate and identify commonly isolated bacterial pathogens
Tutorials in Microbiology – MI905
COVID Vaccine Requirement:
Proof of full vaccination will be required.
Instructions to upload proof of COVID vaccination to Self Service
- Select button “View Available Sections and Registration”
- This page contains 3 boxes. Click on the “Sign In” box
- If you have a Self service account, sign in here. If you do not, then create an account.
- Select your course/section by clicking the “Add” button which will send the course to your cart.
- To move on to payment, click the blue “Register” button.
- Once payment has been processed, registration is complete.