Tutorials in Transfusion Science
ONLINE – login information will be emailed within 3 business days of registration
Domestic: $675International: $875
Continuous enrolment max one year– 5 CEU
This course re-acquaints the Medical Laboratory Technologist with a variety of Transfusion Science topics, including Blood Components. This course is designed for technologists cross-training into a Transfusion Science laboratory, or preparing for National (CSMLS) certification examinations.
Online assignments, final online exam
You will access readings, graded lesson assignments, and the final examination online.
Anyone requiring a refresher course or referred by the CMLTO or CSMLS.
This is a CMLTO and CSMLS approved refresher course.
This online course consists of self-study modules, covering all aspects of Transfusion Science theory including:
• Major blood group systems
• Antibody investigation
• Compatibility testing
• Blood component therapy
• Transfusion hazards
• Quality control
• Hemolytic disorders (HDN, WAIHA, CHD, DIHA)
Tutorials in Transfusion Science – IH903
International Travel Notice:
If you are scheduled for a Continuing Education workshop onsite within 14 days of your return from international travel, we require you to connect with your Program Assistant. You will be required to reschedule your workshop/course until after the 14 days has passed.
COVID Vaccine Requirement:
Effective September 7th all learners, faculty and staff must provide proof of at least one-dose of approved COVID-19 vaccine to participate in any in-person learning or on-site activities. Proof of full vaccination will be required as of October 8th, 2021.
- Select button “View Available Sections and Registration”
- This page contains 3 boxes. Click on the “Sign In” box
- If you have a Self service account, sign in here. If you do not, then create an account.
- Select your course/section by clicking the “Add” button which will send the course to your cart.
- To move on to payment, click the blue “Register” button.
- Once payment has been processed, registration is complete.