Ultrasound Localization for Radiation Therapy
ONLINE /IN-CLASS– login information will be emailed within 3 business days of registration. Workshop details will be posted online.
Domestic: $1111 International: $1444
Continuous enrolment max one year
Health practitioners directly involved in radiation therapy treatment planning and delivery will examine the key components of ultrasound physics and instrumentation, as well as develop skills to recognize and identify ultrasound anatomy of the breast, prostate and uterus. The hands-on ultrasound scanning laboratory component will reinforce knowledge and develop skills for ultrasound localization.
Online tests and in-class evaluation
Healthcare professionals in medical radiation sciences
Ultrasound Localization for Radiation Therapy – IG806
- Select button “View Available Sections and Registration”
- This page contains 3 boxes. Click on the “Sign In” box
- If you have a Self service account, sign in here. If you do not, then create an account.
- Select your course/section by clicking the “Add” button which will send the course to your cart.
- To move on to payment, click the blue “Register” button.
- Once payment has been processed, registration is complete.
COVID Vaccine Requirement:
Proof of full vaccination (2 doses) for all learners is required for all onsite attendance at Michener. Fully online courses do not require proof of vaccination.