Ultrasound Localization for Radiation Therapy
ONLINE /IN-CLASS– login information will be emailed within 3 business days of registration. Workshop details will be posted online.
Domestic: $989 International: $1292
Continuous enrolment max one year
Chantal Newby, BSc, MAppSc (MedUltrasound), RDMS, CRGS
Health practitioners directly involved in radiation therapy treatment planning and delivery will examine the key components of ultrasound physics and instrumentation, as well as develop skills to recognize and identify ultrasound anatomy of the breast, prostate and uterus. The hands-on ultrasound scanning laboratory component will reinforce knowledge and develop skills for ultrasound localization.
Online tests and in-class evaluation
Healthcare professionals in medical radiation sciences
Ultrasound Localization for Radiation Therapy – IG806
COVID Vaccine Requirement:
Effective September 7th all learners, faculty and staff must provide proof of at least one-dose of approved COVID-19 vaccine to participate in any in-person learning or on-site activities. Proof of full vaccination will be required as of October 8th, 2021.
- Select button “View Available Sections and Registration”
- This page contains 3 boxes. Click on the “Sign In” box
- If you have a Self service account, sign in here. If you do not, then create an account.
- Select your course/section by clicking the “Add” button which will send the course to your cart.
- To move on to payment, click the blue “Register” button.
- Once payment has been processed, registration is complete.