Online – login information will be emailed within 3 business days of registration.
Domestic: $1048International: $1362
Maximum 1 year
Many general and specialized sonographers have basic to moderate training in vascular ultrasound, but lack a more specific and specialized training to perform tests with confidence. This Vascular Sonography course has been designed to help the general sonographer have a better understanding of vascular ultrasound. Each module provides anatomy and pathology of the vascular system along with protocols and tips to help improve the ultrasound scans for the vascular system.
Basic physics of fluid dynamics are also included as a reminder to what it takes to provide quality imaging.
Upon completion of the course, the learner will be able to:
- Identify the arterial and venous anatomy of various vascular beds
- Understand the pathology identified during a vascular ultrasound, arterial or venous
- Moderate understanding of the physics required to produce a quality vascular examination
Students will be evaluated based on online assignments, and a final exam.
Advanced knowledge for experienced sonography healthcare professionals.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
- Upper and lower limb arterial
- Upper and lower limb venous
- Renal/mesenteric arteries
- Dialysis fistula
- Hemodynamics and basic physics for vascular sonography
Vascular Sonography – IG811
COVID Vaccine Requirement:
Effective September 7th all learners, faculty and staff must provide proof of at least one-dose of approved COVID-19 vaccine to participate in any in-person learning or on-site activities. Proof of full vaccination will be required as of October 8th, 2021.
- Select button “View Available Sections and Registration”
- This page contains 3 boxes. Click on the “Sign In” box
- If you have a Self service account, sign in here. If you do not, then create an account.
- Select your course/section by clicking the “Add” button which will send the course to your cart.
- To move on to payment, click the blue “Register” button.
- Once payment has been processed, registration is complete.