Work & Information Flow
ONLINE – login information will be emailed prior to the course start date
Domestic: $1,425International: $1,750
Jan - March
The first course revolves around understanding what the Imaging Informatics Administrator is responsible for and how they work within the clinical and information technology teams. A basic review of relevant imaging modality concepts are presented and an in-depth understanding workflow design principles and information flow through the imaging informatics network is described.
Healthcare professionals or appropriate field
- Enrolled in the Imaging Informatics Certificate Program
Work & Information Flow – GEII110
COVID Vaccine Requirement:
Effective September 7th all learners, faculty and staff must provide proof of at least one-dose of approved COVID-19 vaccine to participate in any in-person learning or on-site activities. Proof of full vaccination will be required as of October 8th, 2021.
- Select button “View Available Sections and Registration”
- This page contains 3 boxes. Click on the “Sign In” box
- If you have a Self service account, sign in here. If you do not, then create an account.
- Select your course/section by clicking the “Add” button which will send the course to your cart.
- To move on to payment, click the blue “Register” button.
- Once payment has been processed, registration is complete.