12-Lead ECG Interpretation
Online – login information will be emailed within 3 business days of registration.
Domestic: $379International: $568.50
Continuous enrolment, maximum one year
Study at your own convenience in the comfort of your home or office. This electrocardiography interpretation course is completely browser-delivered, so you don’t have to download any large programs or learn new interfaces – simply log-on and learn! The course is self-directed online learning with a course tutor that will reply to questions (email) within 48 hours.
- Review cardiac anatomy and physiology
- Review the basics of conducting electrocardiograms
- Review basic arrhythmia interpretation
- Discuss chamber enlargement and axis determination
- Review conduction blocks, infarction & ischemia
- Discover the systematic approach to 12-Lead ECG analysis
Online practice opportunities followed by final assessment
Nurses or any healthcare professional required to know how to interpret 12-lead ECGs.
This course is also available by contract for hospitals and large organizations . Please email email@example.com for information.
12-Lead ECG Interpretation (EK816)
- Select button “View Available Sections and Registration”
- This page contains 3 boxes. Click on the “Sign In” box
- If you have a Self service account, sign in here. If you do not, then create an account.
- Select your course/section by clicking the “Add” button which will send the course to your cart.
- To move on to payment, click the blue “Register” button.
- Once payment has been processed, registration is complete.
COVID Vaccine Requirement:
Proof of full vaccination (2 doses) for all learners is required for all onsite attendance at Michener. Fully online courses do not require proof of vaccination.