12-Lead ECG Interpretation
Online – login information will be emailed within 3 business days of registration.
Domestic: $349International: $523.50
Continuous enrolment, maximum one year
Monica De Rui, RN, MSN, CEN
Study at your own convenience in the comfort of your home or office. This electrocardiography interpretation course is completely browser-delivered, so you don’t have to download any large programs or learn new interfaces – simply log-on and learn!
- Review cardiac anatomy and physiology
- Review the basics of conducting electrocardiograms
- Review basic arrhythmia interpretation
- Discuss chamber enlargement and axis determination
- Review conduction blocks, infarction & ischemia
- Discover the systematic approach to 12-Lead ECG analysis
Online practice opportunities followed by final assessment
Nurses or any healthcare professional required to know how to interpret 12-lead ECGs.
This course is also available by contract for on-site delivery. Please email email@example.com for information.
12-Lead ECG Interpretation (EK816)
COVID Vaccine Requirement:
Effective September 7th all learners, faculty and staff must provide proof of at least one-dose of approved COVID-19 vaccine to participate in any in-person learning or on-site activities. Proof of full vaccination will be required as of October 8th, 2021.
- Select button “View Available Sections and Registration”
- This page contains 3 boxes. Click on the “Sign In” box
- If you have a Self service account, sign in here. If you do not, then create an account.
- Select your course/section by clicking the “Add” button which will send the course to your cart.
- To move on to payment, click the blue “Register” button.
- Once payment has been processed, registration is complete.