12-Lead ECG Interpretation
Online – login information will be emailed within 3 business days of registration.
See below for course fee
Continuous enrolment, maximum one year
Monica De Rui, RN, MSN, CEN
Study at your own convenience in the comfort of your home or office. This electrocardiography interpretation course is completely browser-delivered, so you don’t have to download any large programs or learn new interfaces – simply log-on and learn!
- Review cardiac anatomy and physiology
- Review the basics of conducting electrocardiograms
- Review basic arrhythmia interpretation
- Discuss chamber enlargement and axis determination
- Review conduction blocks, infarction & ischemia
- Discover the systematic approach to 12-Lead ECG analysis
Online practice opportunities followed by final assessment
Nurses or any healthcare professional required to know how to interpret 12-lead ECGs.
This course is also available by contract for on-site delivery. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for information.
12-Lead ECG Interpretation – EK816
|Code||Course Title||Format||Tuition||Date(s)||Register By||Availability|
|EK816-YE1||12 Lead ECG Interpretation |
~Open For Continuous Enrollment