Anatomy and Physiology for Health Care Professionals
Online – login information will be emailed within 3 business days of registration
Domestic: $635International: $826
Continuous enrolment max one year – 7 CEU
Understand the anatomy and physiology of the human body as a functioning system through a detailed examination of the structure and functions of all the major body systems. An excellent introductory anatomy and physiology course for health care practitioners, internationally educated health care practitioners and those interested in anatomy and physiology.
Online assignments and final online exam
Anyone requiring foundational knowledge in Anatomy and Physiology
Satisfies prerequisite requirements for Michener’s full-time Cytology program.
Anatomy and Physiology for Health Care Professionals – AP601
- Select button “View Available Sections and Registration”
- This page contains 3 boxes. Click on the “Sign In” box
- If you have a Self service account, sign in here. If you do not, then create an account.
- Select your course/section by clicking the “Add” button which will send the course to your cart.
- To move on to payment, click the blue “Register” button.
- Once payment has been processed, registration is complete.
COVID Vaccine Requirement:
Proof of full vaccination (2 doses) for all learners is required for all onsite attendance at Michener. Fully online courses do not require proof of vaccination.