Artificial Intelligence Final Project
Please see below
14 weeks online
The fourth mandatory course (fifth total) will tie everything together and highlight what is required to successfully complete a project. Students will gather requirements and develop AI enabled solutions. Topics include how to identify and document requirements, develop solutions, test and then implement them using JIRA.
Must successfully complete
- AI Fundamentals (Course 1 – AINT111)
- AI and Data Science (Course 2 – AINT120)
- AI and Developing in Health Care Environment (AINT130) OR Managing AI Implementation (AINT131)
COVID Vaccine Requirement:
Effective September 7th all learners, faculty and staff must provide proof of at least one-dose of approved COVID-19 vaccine to participate in any in-person learning or on-site activities. Proof of full vaccination will be required as of October 8th, 2021.
- Select button “View Available Sections and Registration”
- This page contains 3 boxes. Click on the “Sign In” box
- If you have a Self service account, sign in here. If you do not, then create an account.
- Select your course/section by clicking the “Add” button which will send the course to your cart.
- To move on to payment, click the blue “Register” button.
- Once payment has been processed, registration is complete.