Cardiac Stress Testing
ONLINE – login information will be emailed after registration
Domestic: $369International: $598.50
Online – self paced
Andrea White-Markham, RRT, CRE
The content of the course includes information regarding patient pre-test assessment, stress test protocols, monitoring during the stress test and termination criteria. Course materials consists of three, self-directed learning modules and simulated cases presented virtually.
By the end of this course learners will be able to:
- Complete pre-stress test risk/benefit assessment of patient.
- Select stress test protocol to meet the specific needs of patient.
- Supervise a simulated cardiac stress test.
Quizzes at the end of each module, practical evaluation online
This course has been developed for health care professionals who are entry level in Cardiac Stress Testing. Professionals who may find this course appropriate include:
a) Review and/or continuing education for Nuclear Medicine Technologists
b) RNs & RTs who wish to work in Cardiac Stress Testing
c) RNs & PTs who work in Cardiac Rehabilitation
This course is also offered on a customized contract basis (large groups or hospitals) and is available with onsite delivery of the workshop. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for information.
Cardiac Stress Testing course has been approved by CAMRT for:
- 16.5 Category “A” credit for online
- 5.5 Category “A” for Workshop
COVID Vaccine Requirement:
Proof of full vaccination will be required.
- Select button “View Available Sections and Registration”
- This page contains 3 boxes. Click on the “Sign In” box
- If you have a Self service account, sign in here. If you do not, then create an account.
- Select your course/section by clicking the “Add” button which will send the course to your cart.
- To move on to payment, click the blue “Register” button.
- Once payment has been processed, registration is complete.