Current Trends in Clinical Research Webinar Series
Domestic: $39 each
4.5 hours total; 1.5hr each (Students will be issued a Certificate of Attendance for contact hours)
The Michener Institute of Education at UHN Continuing Education Faculty
Clinical research is a rapidly growing field, and with rapid growth comes consistent change and evolvement. For example, clinical research has introduced many new systems and procedures over the last couple of years. This webinar series will introduce clinical research professionals to recent trends in the field. Each online webinar will tackle an emerging topic through an interactive discussion led by industry experts.
This webinar series introduces learners to emerging topics but is not a prerequisite for the Clinical Research Certificate Program.
Anyone interested in or working in clinical research.
Current Trends in Clinical Research – CTCR100
- Students must have access to a computer that meets the minimum system requirements, access to the Internet, and an e-mail account
- Access to and basic proficiency with a PDF reader, Microsoft Word, and Microsoft PowerPoint are also required as they are used to access course material and submit evaluation items
Webinar 1 at 7:00pm – Diversity and Inclusion in Clinical Trials
Webinar 2 at 7:00pm – Decentralized and Hybrid Trials
Webinar 3 at 7:00pm – E-Consent
Current Trends in Clinical Research Webinar Series – CTCR100
COVID Vaccine Requirement:
Proof of full vaccination (2 doses) for all learners is required for all onsite attendance at Michener. Fully online courses do not require proof of vaccination.
- Select button “View Available Sections and Registration”
- This page contains 3 boxes. Click on the “Sign In” box
- If you have a Self service account, sign in here. If you do not, then create an account.
- Select your course/section by clicking the “Add” button which will send the course to your cart.
- To move on to payment, click the blue “Register” button.
- Once payment has been processed, registration is complete.