Gross Human Anatomy and Physiology
Online – login information will be emailed within 3 business days of registration
Domestic: $847International: $1101
Continuous enrolment max one year – 7 CEU
Explore the basic principles of human gross anatomy and physiology, focusing on the macroscopic structure of the human and how that relates to function. The course begins with an introduction to the human body and the basic cell, including homeostasis. It will then follow a systemic approach where different systems will be covered as separate modules. Organ systems covered in this course include skeletal, muscular, nervous, endocrine, cardiovascular, lymphatic, respiratory, digestive, urinary and reproductive systems.
Learn at your own pace to complete the required assignments, mid-term and final examination within one year of registering for the course.
Online assignments, final online exam
Anyone requiring in-depth knowledge in Anatomy and Physiology
Designed to satisfy both the gross human anatomy and human physiology admission requirements for the full time Ultrasound and Cardiovascular Perfusion programs.
Gross Human Anatomy and Physiology – AP807
COVID Vaccine Requirement:
Proof of full vaccination will be required.
Instructions to upload proof of COVID vaccination to Self Service
- Select button “View Available Sections and Registration”
- This page contains 3 boxes. Click on the “Sign In” box
- If you have a Self service account, sign in here. If you do not, then create an account.
- Select your course/section by clicking the “Add” button which will send the course to your cart.
- To move on to payment, click the blue “Register” button.
- Once payment has been processed, registration is complete.