Hematology Morphology Workshop
On site, microscope work
Agenda for the 2 days will be sent upon registration
2 days June 1-2, 2019
- Interpretation/validaton of CBC print outs
- RBC morphology abnormalities
- Correlation of RBC morphology with clinical conditions
- WBC morphology abnormalities
- Correlation of WBC morphology with clinical conditions
- Clinically significant platelet abnormalities
- Morphology quiz
Hematology Morphology Workshop – HEMA110
COVID Vaccine Requirement:
Effective September 7th all learners, faculty and staff must provide proof of at least one-dose of approved COVID-19 vaccine to participate in any in-person learning or on-site activities. Proof of full vaccination will be required as of October 8th, 2021.
- Select button “View Available Sections and Registration”
- This page contains 3 boxes. Click on the “Sign In” box
- If you have a Self service account, sign in here. If you do not, then create an account.
- Select your course/section by clicking the “Add” button which will send the course to your cart.
- To move on to payment, click the blue “Register” button.
- Once payment has been processed, registration is complete.