Infection Control and Epidemiology
Online – login information will be emailed on the course start date
Domestic: $1112, International: $1425
16 weeks – 6.4 CEU
Dr. Albert Simhon
- To understand concepts and principles of epidemiology, immunity and immunization
- To understand the concept of drug resistance
- To understand and define occupational health and safety
- To apply and implement Infection Control Program
Multiple choice tests, discussion board participation, final essay
Infection control practitioners, nurses, medical laboratory technologists, public health investigators, physicians, professionals in communicable disease control, and those preparing for the IPAC certification exam (CIC designation). (This course alone does not make you eligible for the exam.)
To get the greatest benefits from this course, you need to be an active regulated healthcare professional. See Intended For, above.
- Disease process and identification
- Concepts in epidemiology
- Principles of immunity, and immunization
- Control and prevention
- Occupational health and safety
- Resistant organisms
- Implementing Infection Control Program
Infection Control and Epidemiology – IC800
COVID Vaccine Requirement:
Effective September 7th all learners, faculty and staff must provide proof of at least one-dose of approved COVID-19 vaccine to participate in any in-person learning or on-site activities. Proof of full vaccination will be required as of October 8th, 2021.
- Select button “View Available Sections and Registration”
- This page contains 3 boxes. Click on the “Sign In” box
- If you have a Self service account, sign in here. If you do not, then create an account.
- Select your course/section by clicking the “Add” button which will send the course to your cart.
- To move on to payment, click the blue “Register” button.
- Once payment has been processed, registration is complete.