Interprofessional Education in Palliative and End of Life Care – offered by de Souza Institute
Please visit de Souza Institute for fees and course information
iEPEC-O is an online course adapted from Education in Palliative and End-of-Life Care for Oncology (EPEC™-O), a well-known workshop based comprehensive curriculum originally developed by the U.S. National Cancer Institute in collaboration with the American society for Clinical Oncology and the EPEC Project team. In 2009, it was tailored to the Canadian context by the EPEC™-O Canada team whose work was made possible through financial contribution from Health Canada through the Canadian Partnership Against Cancer. The vision of the iEPEC-O on-line course is to support all health care providers who care for people with cancer and other serious illnesses, and help in the delivery of high quality palliative and end-of-life-care across Canada. The course builds on the strength of the existing workshop based curriculum and incorporates recommendations from “The Way Forward” report on person centred approaches.
For more information and to register visit: de Souza Institute
COVID Vaccine Requirement:
Proof of full vaccination will be required.
Instructions to upload proof of COVID vaccination to Self Service
- Select button “View Available Sections and Registration”
- This page contains 3 boxes. Click on the “Sign In” box
- If you have a Self service account, sign in here. If you do not, then create an account.
- Select your course/section by clicking the “Add” button which will send the course to your cart.
- To move on to payment, click the blue “Register” button.
- Once payment has been processed, registration is complete.