Networks & Infrastructure
ONLINE – login information will be emailed prior to the course start date
Domestic: $1,682International: $2,186
April - June
The second course looks at network design, legislated and fiduciary responsibilities for privacy and security relating to health information and progresses through to teaching the concepts of training program design/delivery and change management.
Healthcare professional or other appropriate field.
Networks & Infrastructure – NTII120
COVID Vaccine Requirement:
Proof of full vaccination (2 doses) for all learners is required for all onsite attendance at Michener. Fully online courses do not require proof of vaccination.
- Select button “View Available Sections and Registration”
- This page contains 3 boxes. Click on the “Sign In” box
- If you have a Self service account, sign in here. If you do not, then create an account.
- Select your course/section by clicking the “Add” button which will send the course to your cart.
- To move on to payment, click the blue “Register” button.
- Once payment has been processed, registration is complete.