Networks & Infrastructure
ONLINE – login information will be emailed prior to the course start date
Domestic: $1,682International: $2,186
April - June
The second course looks at network design, legislated and fiduciary responsibilities for privacy and security relating to health information and progresses through to teaching the concepts of training program design/delivery and change management.
Healthcare professional or other appropriate field.
Practical Imaging Informatics: Foundations and Applications for PACS Professionals (edited by Barton Branstetter) © 2010 [Not included in tuition. It is recommended that students obtain this textbook prior to starting the program. Students are responsible for acquiring textbooks.]
Imaging Informatics Certificate
- GEII 110 (Work & Information Flow)
- Enrolled in the Imaging Informatics Certificate Program
Networks & Infrastructure – NTII120
COVID Vaccine Requirement:
Proof of full vaccination will be required.
Instructions to upload proof of COVID vaccination to Self Service
- Select button “View Available Sections and Registration”
- This page contains 3 boxes. Click on the “Sign In” box
- If you have a Self service account, sign in here. If you do not, then create an account.
- Select your course/section by clicking the “Add” button which will send the course to your cart.
- To move on to payment, click the blue “Register” button.
- Once payment has been processed, registration is complete.