PALS Instructor Course- Application- Not Available
Please see prerequisites for application process and required document submission.
$50 application fee
Application PALS Instructor Course - Upcoming PALS Instructor Course date: Not available at this time
Dr Marcos Silva, MD, FRCPC (Medical Director)
Healthcare professionals responding to pediatric cardiopulmonary emergencies and working in pediatric critical care environments; such as physicians, nurses, respiratory technologists and paramedics. This course is designed for those who have pediatric work experience.
This course is available for on site delivery. Please email email@example.com for information.
1. Register for application assessment ($50 non refundable).
2. Submit the required documents.
3. You will be notified by email if your application has been accepted.
4. Instructions will be provided for payment of the PALS Instructor Course fee.
Documents to be submitted:
1. Current resume with cover letter outlining teaching experience.
2. Copy of credentials (physicians,registered nurses,paramedics and registered respiratory therapists).
3. Copy of current PALS provider card issued within previous 24 months.
4. Copy of current BLS (level HCP/C) card issued within previous 12 months.
5. Submit the above documentation to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax 416-596-1207 attention Primary and Critical Care.
Successful candidates will be contacted with instructions to pay PALS Instructor Course fee . Payment is due within 1 week of notification.
COVID Vaccine Requirement:
Effective September 7th all learners, faculty and staff must provide proof of at least one-dose of approved COVID-19 vaccine to participate in any in-person learning or on-site activities. Proof of full vaccination will be required as of October 8th, 2021.
- Select button “View Available Sections and Registration”
- This page contains 3 boxes. Click on the “Sign In” box
- If you have a Self service account, sign in here. If you do not, then create an account.
- Select your course/section by clicking the “Add” button which will send the course to your cart.
- To move on to payment, click the blue “Register” button.
- Once payment has been processed, registration is complete.