ONLINE – login information will be emailed within 3 business days of registration
Domestic: $525International: $680
Continuous enrolment max one year– 4.8 CEU
Build on the knowledge acquired with Pathology 1 with this advanced course which further develops the fundamentals of common disease processes.
This course is designed for Medical Laboratory Technologists preparing for cross-training in Pathology, or practicing Technologists who require a refresher in Pathology
Online assignments, final online exam
Anyone working or preparing to work in healthcare
• The pathology of most major organ systems – Respiratory, Urinary/Male Reproductive, Cardiovascular/Lymphatics, Central Nervous, Skin Dermatopathology
• Breast, Endocrine, Head and Neck and Gastrointestinal/Alimentary Tract systems
• Disturbances of blood flow
• Degenerative disorders
Pathology II – ML815
COVID Vaccine Requirement:
Effective September 7th all learners, faculty and staff must provide proof of at least one-dose of approved COVID-19 vaccine to participate in any in-person learning or on-site activities. Proof of full vaccination will be required as of October 8th, 2021.
- Select button “View Available Sections and Registration”
- This page contains 3 boxes. Click on the “Sign In” box
- If you have a Self service account, sign in here. If you do not, then create an account.
- Select your course/section by clicking the “Add” button which will send the course to your cart.
- To move on to payment, click the blue “Register” button.
- Once payment has been processed, registration is complete.