Planning the Transition
ONLINE – login information will be emailed prior to the course start date
Domestic: $1,425International: $1,750
July - September
The third course builds on the student’s understanding of how the integration of devices, networks and software work to provide clinicians with a system of image acquisition, transport, and archiving. This course concentrates on the business aspects of preparing to invest in, plan for, and implement a Picture Archive and Communication System (PACS).
Healthcare professionals or other appropriate fields
Planning the Transition – PLII130
COVID Vaccine Requirement:
Effective September 7th all learners, faculty and staff must provide proof of at least one-dose of approved COVID-19 vaccine to participate in any in-person learning or on-site activities. Proof of full vaccination will be required as of October 8th, 2021.
- Select button “View Available Sections and Registration”
- This page contains 3 boxes. Click on the “Sign In” box
- If you have a Self service account, sign in here. If you do not, then create an account.
- Select your course/section by clicking the “Add” button which will send the course to your cart.
- To move on to payment, click the blue “Register” button.
- Once payment has been processed, registration is complete.