Planning the Transition
ONLINE – login information will be emailed prior to the course start date
Domestic: $1,557International: $2,024
July - September
The third course builds on the student’s understanding of how the integration of devices, networks and software work to provide clinicians with a system of image acquisition, transport, and archiving. This course concentrates on the business aspects of preparing to invest in, plan for, and implement a Picture Archive and Communication System (PACS).
Healthcare professionals or other appropriate fields
Practical Imaging Informatics: Foundations and Applications for PACS Professionals (edited by Barton Branstetter) © 2010 [Not included in tuition. It is recommended that students obtain this textbook prior to starting the program. Students are responsible for acquiring textbooks.]
Imaging Informatics Certificate Program
- NTII120 (Networks & Infrastructure)
- Enrolled in the Imaging Informatics Certificate Program
Planning the Transition – PLII130
COVID Vaccine Requirement:
Proof of full vaccination will be required.
Instructions to upload proof of COVID vaccination to Self Service
- Select button “View Available Sections and Registration”
- This page contains 3 boxes. Click on the “Sign In” box
- If you have a Self service account, sign in here. If you do not, then create an account.
- Select your course/section by clicking the “Add” button which will send the course to your cart.
- To move on to payment, click the blue “Register” button.
- Once payment has been processed, registration is complete.