Quality Management Systems: Measurement, Analysis and Improvement
Online – login information will be emailed on the course start date
Domestic: $898International: $1167
12 weeks – 4.8 CEU
Measuring and monitoring the output of a process and comparing it to customer expectations forms the basis of performance measurements.
Upon completion of this course, the student will be able to:
• Identify and document a non-conformance
• Review the elements of an occurrence management program
• Identify an opportunity for improvement in the workplace and use quality tools to make changes that will result in improvement
• Review best practices for internal and external assessment programs
• Prepare an audit checklist
• Review data and prepare a Quality Management System Report
Written assignments, online chats, discussion board postings
Healthcare professionals interested in quality management
It is recommended that students obtain this text book prior to starting the course. Students are responsible for acquiring course textbooks.
Westcott, Russell T. (Ed.). (2013). The Certified Manager of Quality / Organizational Excellence Handbook. (Fourth Edition). Milwaukee (WI): Quality Management Division, American Society for Quality, ASQ Quality Press. ISBN 978-0-87389-861-4 (www.asq.org)
QMS01-A4 Quality Management System: A Model for Laboratory Services; Approved Guideline—Fourth Edition, June 2011(www.clsi.org)
Quality Management Systems: Measurement, Analysis and Improvement is part of the Quality Management Certificate.
Quality Management Systems: Measurement, Analysis and Improvement (MEQM110) – Continuing Education
COVID Vaccine Requirement:
Proof of full vaccination will be required.
- Select button “View Available Sections and Registration”
- This page contains 3 boxes. Click on the “Sign In” box
- If you have a Self service account, sign in here. If you do not, then create an account.
- Select your course/section by clicking the “Add” button which will send the course to your cart.
- To move on to payment, click the blue “Register” button.
- Once payment has been processed, registration is complete.