Quality Management Systems: Resource Management
Online – login information will be emailed on the course start date
Domestic: $799 International: $1042
12 weeks – 4.8 CEU
Establish how to develop the resources required for implementing a Quality Management System.
• Recognize effective orientation and training programs
• Recognize effective continuing education programs
• Conduct appropriate training in Quality Management Systems
• Guide the establishment of effective competency assessment programs
• Guide the establishment of appropriate performance appraisal systems
• Describe how appropriate Human Resource records are maintained
• Guide the establishment of a program to ensure standards for facilities, safety and environmental conditions are met
• Guide the establishment of a process for routine maintenance to keep the facility in a functional and safe condition
• Develop a mechanism for validating before use that equipment performs as intended
• Prepare an equipment management plan
Written assignments, online chats, discussion board postings
Healthcare professionals interested in quality management
It is recommended that students obtain this text book prior to starting the course. Students are responsible for acquiring course textbooks.
Westcott, Russell T. (Ed.). (2013). The Certified Manager of Quality / Organizational Excellence Handbook. (Fourth Edition). Milwaukee (WI): Quality Management Division, American Society for Quality, ASQ Quality Press. ISBN 978-0-87389-861-4 (www.asq.org)
QMS01-A4 Quality Management System: A Model for Laboratory Services; Approved Guideline—Fourth Edition, June 2011(www.clsi.org)
Quality Management Systems: Resource Management is part of the Quality Manager Certificate Program.
Quality Management Systems: Resource Management (RMQM110) – Continuing Education
COVID Vaccine Requirement:
Effective September 7th all learners, faculty and staff must provide proof of at least one-dose of approved COVID-19 vaccine to participate in any in-person learning or on-site activities. Proof of full vaccination will be required as of October 8th, 2021.
- Select button “View Available Sections and Registration”
- This page contains 3 boxes. Click on the “Sign In” box
- If you have a Self service account, sign in here. If you do not, then create an account.
- Select your course/section by clicking the “Add” button which will send the course to your cart.
- To move on to payment, click the blue “Register” button.
- Once payment has been processed, registration is complete.