Quality Management Systems: Resource Management
Online – login information will be emailed on the course start date
Domestic: $847 International: $1101
12 weeks – 4.8 CEU
Establish how to develop the resources required for implementing a Quality Management System.
• Recognize effective orientation and training programs
• Recognize effective continuing education programs
• Conduct appropriate training in Quality Management Systems
• Guide the establishment of effective competency assessment programs
• Guide the establishment of appropriate performance appraisal systems
• Describe how appropriate Human Resource records are maintained
• Guide the establishment of a program to ensure standards for facilities, safety and environmental conditions are met
• Guide the establishment of a process for routine maintenance to keep the facility in a functional and safe condition
• Develop a mechanism for validating before use that equipment performs as intended
• Prepare an equipment management plan
Written assignments, online chats, discussion board postings
Healthcare professionals interested in quality management
It is recommended that students obtain this text book prior to starting the course. Students are responsible for acquiring course textbooks.
Westcott, Russell T. (Ed.). (2013). The Certified Manager of Quality / Organizational Excellence Handbook. (Fourth Edition). Milwaukee (WI): Quality Management Division, American Society for Quality, ASQ Quality Press. ISBN 978-0-87389-861-4 (www.asq.org)
QMS01-A4 Quality Management System: A Model for Laboratory Services; Approved Guideline—Fourth Edition, June 2011(www.clsi.org)
Quality Management Systems: Resource Management is part of the Quality Management Certificate Program.
Quality Management Systems: Resource Management (RMQM110) – Continuing Education
COVID Vaccine Requirement:
Proof of full vaccination will be required.
Instructions to upload proof of COVID vaccination to Self Service
- Select button “View Available Sections and Registration”
- This page contains 3 boxes. Click on the “Sign In” box
- If you have a Self service account, sign in here. If you do not, then create an account.
- Select your course/section by clicking the “Add” button which will send the course to your cart.
- To move on to payment, click the blue “Register” button.
- Once payment has been processed, registration is complete.