STABLE Transport Program
Variable depending on the customized contract.Not available for individual registrations.
14 Hours (2 days) depending on the customized contract
Marion Deland RNC-NIC, MN
Anticipate, recognize, and use effective corrective actions for various neonatal clinical problems as they arise.
You will learn to:
- Review thermoregulation concepts and the prevention of cold stress
- Maintain a normal acid-base balance and support ventilation
- Establish intravenous access and monitor and normalize blood sugar
- Support blood pressure and normalize the heart rate
- Perform lab investigations, including a complete blood count, hemoglobin and hematocrit, and blood culture
- Review records and radiographs
- Pre-course written test
- Practical skills evaluation
- Post course written test
Healthcare professionals working in a neonatal critical care setting.
This course is offered on a customized contract basis only (large groups or hospitals)and is available for onsite delivery. This course is not available for individual registration. Please email email@example.com for information.
STABLE Transport Program – NE502
COVID Vaccine Requirement:
Effective September 7th all learners, faculty and staff must provide proof of at least one-dose of approved COVID-19 vaccine to participate in any in-person learning or on-site activities. Proof of full vaccination will be required as of October 8th, 2021.
- Select button “View Available Sections and Registration”
- This page contains 3 boxes. Click on the “Sign In” box
- If you have a Self service account, sign in here. If you do not, then create an account.
- Select your course/section by clicking the “Add” button which will send the course to your cart.
- To move on to payment, click the blue “Register” button.
- Once payment has been processed, registration is complete.