Sustaining the Environment
ONLINE – login information will be emailed prior to the course start date
$1,682 domestic / $2,186 international
October - December
The fourth and final didactic course in the Imaging Informatics Certificate program focuses on topics related to continuous improvement, safety, risk management and maintenance of the PACS system. A look at regional image repositories and the future goal of an Electronic Medical Record is discussed.
Healthcare professionals or other appropriate fields
Imaging Informatics Course: Sustaining the Environment (ENII140)
COVID Vaccine Requirement:
Proof of full vaccination will be required.
- Select button “View Available Sections and Registration”
- This page contains 3 boxes. Click on the “Sign In” box
- If you have a Self service account, sign in here. If you do not, then create an account.
- Select your course/section by clicking the “Add” button which will send the course to your cart.
- To move on to payment, click the blue “Register” button.
- Once payment has been processed, registration is complete.