Teaching, Learning & Cultural Humility Workshop
In person workshop
April 24, 2019 - 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Mohammad Salhia and Dalia Al Mouaswas
Presented by UHN International Centre for Education (UHN ICE)
- Explore the intersection of culture with teaching & learning and the impact it has on our lens as educators
- Understand how cultural humility may enhance our teaching and learning practices
“Cultural Humility requires a lifelong commitment to self-reflection”
Mohammad Salhia, HSBc ,MEd, Director Continuing Education and UHN International Centre for Education The Michener Institute of Education at UHN
Dalia Al Mouaswas, HBSc, Team Lead , UHN International Centre for Education
For more information please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
COVID Vaccine Requirement:
Effective September 7th all learners, faculty and staff must provide proof of at least one-dose of approved COVID-19 vaccine to participate in any in-person learning or on-site activities. Proof of full vaccination will be required as of October 8th, 2021.
- Select button “View Available Sections and Registration”
- This page contains 3 boxes. Click on the “Sign In” box
- If you have a Self service account, sign in here. If you do not, then create an account.
- Select your course/section by clicking the “Add” button which will send the course to your cart.
- To move on to payment, click the blue “Register” button.
- Once payment has been processed, registration is complete.