Official transcripts documenting the academic history of a student at The Michener Institute are available upon written request from the Registrar’s Office.

Official transcripts are not issued to students who have not fully paid the required tuition/residence fees, owe money to Michener (including fines owed to the LRC), or who have not returned Institute equipment or resources.


To obtain a transcript, students must complete a Transcript Request Form and submit it to the Registrar’s Office.

Please see form for specific details.

Increase font sizeDecrease font sizeDefault font size