Our small faculty-to-student ratio and diverse mix of classroom, simulation and hybrid learning formats keeps students excited and engaged in their healthcare education.
Our faculty are experienced healthcare professionals, allowing them to keep up to date on the latest advances and trends in their respective professions.
Flexible Learning Formats
From full-time to part-time to continuing education programs, Michener leverages technology to deliver courses in flexible and engaging learning formats.
Interprofessional Education and Collaboration
Students from different healthcare disciplines engage in team-based learning that builds the attitudes, skills and competencies to work effectively in a team and demonstrate leadership and professionalism in practice.
LEARN MORE ABOUT OUR FULL TIME PROGRAMS
- Cardiovascular Perfusion
- Diagnostic Cytology
- Genetics Technology
- Medical Laboratory Science
- Nuclear Medicine and Molecular Imaging Technology
- Radiation Therapy (University of Toronto joint program)
- Radiation Therapy ( Laurentian University joint programs)
- Radiological Technology (University of Toronto joint program)
- Respiratory Therapy