The Michener Institute of Education at UHN awards general bursaries each semester (pending availability of funds). General bursaries are awarded based on the assessment of demonstrated financial need (considering student and parent/partner income, number of dependents in the family, assets, including savings and immediate living and educational expenses).
General Bursary Eligibility Requirements
- Be currently enrolled in a full-time program* in good academic standing
- Be a Canadian citizen or permanent resident of Canada
- Have accumulated government student financial debt and have exhausted all other student financial aid opportunities
- Complete ALL sections of the General Bursary Application Form
- Submit the signed General Bursary Application Form with all supporting documents to the Registrar’s Office by October 1st for Fall, February 1st for Winter or May 4th for Summer.
*Students enrolled in MRS programs are not eligible for Michener General Bursaries. Please contact the MRS Office at: email@example.com for more information.
How to Apply:
Once you have prepared your application, submit all supporting documents required by the award criteria to the Registrar’s Office in one of the following ways:
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org (preferred method)
Attention: Financial Aid
The Michener Institute of Education at UHN
222 St. Patrick Street,
Toronto, ON, M5T 1V4
Decisions on Bursaries are made and students are notified 2-3 weeks following the General Bursary deadline.