The Michener Institute of Education at UHN awards general bursaries each academic year (pending availability of funds). General bursaries are awarded based on the assessment of demonstrated financial need (considering student and parent/partner income, number of dependents in the family, assets, including savings and immediate living and educational expenses).
This year, the applications will become a rolling application, meaning that students will be assessed for both the Fall and Winter semesters. Summer General Bursary applications will be separate, and information will be released in 2024.
- Be currently enrolled in a full-time program* in good academic standing
- Be a Canadian citizen or permanent resident of Canada
- Have accumulated government student financial debt and have exhausted all other student financial aid opportunities
- Complete ALL sections of the General Bursary Application Form
- Submit the signed General Bursary Application Form with all supporting documents by January 14th, 2024
Please Note: Students enrolled in MRS programs are not eligible for Michener General Bursaries. Please contact the MRS Office at: email@example.com for more information.