The Michener Institute of Education at UHN awards general bursaries each semester (pending availability of funds). General bursaries are awarded based on the assessment of demonstrated financial need (considering student and parent/partner income, number of dependents in the family, assets, including savings and immediate living and educational expenses).
- Be currently enrolled in a full-time program* in good academic standing
- Be a Canadian citizen or permanent resident of Canada
- Have accumulated government student financial debt and have exhausted all other student financial aid opportunities
- Complete ALL sections of the General Bursary Application Form
- Submit the signed General Bursary Application Form with all supporting documents to the Registrar’s Office by October 1st for Fall, February 1st for Winter or May 1st for Summer.
Please Note: Students enrolled in MRS programs are not eligible for Michener General Bursaries. Please contact the MRS Office at: firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.