The Michener Institute of Education at UHN awards clinical relocation bursaries each year (pending availability of funds). The Clinical Relocation Bursary is awarded to students who have relocated 50 kilometres or greater from their home address to their assigned clinical placement. These bursaries are awarded based on the assessment of demonstrated financial need (considering student and parent/partner income, number of dependents in the family, assets, including savings and immediate living and educational expenses) and number of kilometers for relocation.
- Be enrolled in the clinical year of their full-time program and be in good academic standing
- Be a Canadian citizen or permanent resident of Canada
- Have accumulated government student financial debt and have exhausted all other student financial aid opportunities
- Needs to relocate at least 50 kms or greater from their home address to their assigned clinical placement
- Complete ALL sections of the Clinical Relocation Bursary Application Form
- Follow the instructions and upload the signed Clinical Relocation Bursary Application with all supporting documents online by August 7th.
Please Note: We cannot guarantee that students enrolled in MRS programs will be awarded the Clinical Relocation Bursary. Please contact the MRS Office at: email@example.com for more information on available financial aid options.
How to Apply:
Sorry. This form is no longer available.