Organizational Effectiveness for Health Care Leaders
Online – login information will be emailed on the course start date
Domestic: $898International: $1167
12 weeks – 4.8 CEU
Combine organizational theory with practical applications to lead teams and individuals effectively.
The course will incorporate a variety of theoretical and practical applications drawing from the knowledge base of Organizational Behavior and Change. Discussions will enable learners to explore how they may lead effectively within their organizational context. Topics will include an understanding of organizations as systems; team development and effectiveness; implementing organizational change; intentional alignment of strategic, operational, and individual planning and performance goals; and, briefly, organizational health. An optional synchronous session will offer an opportunity to witness and reflect on a coaching session.
This is a required course for the Leadership in Health Care Certificate Program
It concentrates on the below modules:
- Organization Development and Effectiveness Concepts, Theories and Applications
- Leading and Facilitating Change
- Aligning Organizational Strategy – Operational Plans and Individual Performance
- Building a healthy workplace & Course Closure
Discussion board postings, case study analysis, short papers
Healthcare professionals interested in leadership
Organizational Effectiveness for Health Care Leaders is part of the Leadership in Health Care Certificate Program.
• Understanding organizations as systems
• Team development and effectiveness
• Implementation of organizational change
• Alignment of strategic, operational and individual planning and performance
• Organizational health
Organizational Effectiveness for Health Care Leaders – OEHL110
COVID Vaccine Requirement:
Proof of full vaccination will be required.
- Select button “View Available Sections and Registration”
- This page contains 3 boxes. Click on the “Sign In” box
- If you have a Self service account, sign in here. If you do not, then create an account.
- Select your course/section by clicking the “Add” button which will send the course to your cart.
- To move on to payment, click the blue “Register” button.
- Once payment has been processed, registration is complete.