Quality Management Systems: Process Management
Online – login information will be emailed on the course start date
Domestic: $847 International: $1101
12 weeks – 4.8 CEU
Explore how to develop and manage the processes required for producing examination results.
• Understand how to set up a system to qualify and select vendors
• Establish a system to receive, inspect and/or test, accept and store incoming materials
• Prepare an inventory management plan
• Set up an internal quality control program
• Apply the basic concepts of change management
• Develop a process validation plan for a new or changed process
• Maintain confidentiality and privacy of patient-related information
• Develop a mechanism to protect data integrity
• Develop a means for availability of data in case of downtime
Written assignments, online chats, discussion board postings
Healthcare professionals interested in quality management
Westcott, Russell T. (Ed.). (2013). The Certified Manager of Quality / Organizational Excellence Handbook. (Fourth Edition). Milwaukee (WI): Quality Management Division, American Society for Quality, ASQ Quality Press. ISBN 978-0-87389-861-4 (www.asq.org)
QMS01-A4 Quality Management System: A Model for Laboratory Services; Approved Guideline—Fourth Edition, June 2011(www.clsi.org)
Quality Management Systems: Process Management is part of the Quality Management Certificate Program.
Quality Management Systems: Process Management (PMQM110) – Continuing Education
COVID Vaccine Requirement:
Proof of full vaccination will be required.
Instructions to upload proof of COVID vaccination to Self Service
- Select button “View Available Sections and Registration”
- This page contains 3 boxes. Click on the “Sign In” box
- If you have a Self service account, sign in here. If you do not, then create an account.
- Select your course/section by clicking the “Add” button which will send the course to your cart.
- To move on to payment, click the blue “Register” button.
- Once payment has been processed, registration is complete.