Quality Management Systems: Process Management
Online – login information will be emailed on the course start date
Domestic: $799 International: $1042
12 weeks – 4.8 CEU
Explore how to develop and manage the processes required for producing examination results.
• Understand how to set up a system to qualify and select vendors
• Establish a system to receive, inspect and/or test, accept and store incoming materials
• Prepare an inventory management plan
• Set up an internal quality control program
• Apply the basic concepts of change management
• Develop a process validation plan for a new or changed process
• Maintain confidentiality and privacy of patient-related information
• Develop a mechanism to protect data integrity
• Develop a means for availability of data in case of downtime
Written assignments, online chats, discussion board postings
Healthcare professionals interested in quality management
It is recommended that students obtain this text book prior to starting the course. Students are responsible for acquiring course textbooks.
Westcott, Russell T. (Ed.). (2013). The Certified Manager of Quality / Organizational Excellence Handbook. (Fourth Edition). Milwaukee (WI): Quality Management Division, American Society for Quality, ASQ Quality Press. ISBN 978-0-87389-861-4 (www.asq.org)
QMS01-A4 Quality Management System: A Model for Laboratory Services; Approved Guideline—Fourth Edition, June 2011(www.clsi.org)
Quality Management Systems: Process Management is part of the Quality Manager Certificate Program.
Quality Management Systems: Process Management (PMQM110) – Continuing Education
COVID Vaccine Requirement:
Effective September 7th all learners, faculty and staff must provide proof of at least one-dose of approved COVID-19 vaccine to participate in any in-person learning or on-site activities. Proof of full vaccination will be required as of October 8th, 2021.
- Select button “View Available Sections and Registration”
- This page contains 3 boxes. Click on the “Sign In” box
- If you have a Self service account, sign in here. If you do not, then create an account.
- Select your course/section by clicking the “Add” button which will send the course to your cart.
- To move on to payment, click the blue “Register” button.
- Once payment has been processed, registration is complete.