NRP Instructor Course – Application
Please see prerequisites for application process and required document submission.
Application fee $50, NRP Instructor Course fee $289 payable once your application and required documents have been reviewed.
NRP Instructor Course - February 11,2017. Please see prerequisites for application process and required documents to be submitted.
Marion Deland, RNC-NIC, MN
This course is suited for Physicians, registered nurses, registered midwives and registered respiratory therapists who may be required to resuscitate newborn babies. Other health professionals approved by their Provincial NRP Committee may be eligible.
This course is available for on site delivery. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for information.
1. Register for application assessment ($50 non refundable)
2. Submit the required documents.
3. You will be notified by email if your application has been accepted.
4. Instructions will be provided for payment of the NRP Instructor Course fee of $289.
Documents to be submitted:
1. Current resume with cover letter outlining teaching experience in neonatal care.
2. Sponsorship letter from institution that provides NRP courses.
3. Copy of credentials (Physicians,registered nurses,registered midwives and registered respiratory therapists).
4. Copy of current NRP provider card showing Advanced Certification (ch.1-11 and advanced mega codes) issued within 24 months.
5. Successful completion of the NRP online exam. The exam can be found at: online NRP exam.
6. Submit the above documentation to email@example.com or fax 416-596-1207 attention Primary and Critical Care.
Successful applicants will be contacted with instructions to pay NRP Instructor Course fee $289.Payment is due within 1 week of notification.
|Code||Course Title||Format||Tuition||Date(s)||Register By||Availability|
|APPNE803-1||Application for NRP Instructor Course-please see prerequisites for required documentation to be submitted.||Assessment||$50.00||Jan-17-2017 to Jan-17-2018||Open|